Summer

Friday, November 5, 2010

End of Year Resolution

Truth be told I hate New Year's Resolutions. You might as well take the thing you are lease likely to do because NO ONE follows through with these! But for lack of a better phrase here are my goals (End of Year Resolutions) for this year.
1. Make homemade biscuits. I have wanted to do this for a while, but I am very intimidated by this. With that said I was also very intimidated by sewing, making bread, canning and making jelly...so this to we will try.
2. Finish 5 blankets for Project Linus. I have 2 done and I just started the first week on November. Project Linus is a non profit that gives handmade blankets to children in the hospital. These kids are going through the unimaginable and I hope that a small gesture from a stranger will brighten their day.
3. Finish Christmas shopping by December 17th. So the deadline for this is a little before the end of the year, but I want to enjoy Christmas and my birthday so this WILL get done.
4. Find ways to let Lily my artist express herself. She has become quite the artist and I would like to find a way for her to be able to show this to others. Maybe I just think she is great because I am her mother, but she is a better artist than me (not that is saying alot!)
5. Take the kiddos to see ICE at the Gaylord. I have wanted to go for the last 3 years, but due to price, location and the crazy holidays it has not happened. This year is Charlie Brown and they have an ice slide that Thomas will thing is soooo coole. So this year we will go!!!
Guys hold me to this, I have to make these public so I will do them..Hopefully an update after the first of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment